Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Award





I received my first award today. Chozen was kind enough to bless me with it. I have to admit I am quite excited about it. I do not put a lot of thought in to how many people read my blog. I put the message out there, and hope that some that do read it find it a blessing. It is nice to have that hope validated.

It is the Arte y Pico award and it is given to those who inspire others with their creative energy and talents in writing, artwork, design or contributions to the blogging community. It originated here


The best part about getting the award is that I get to pick 5 blogs that I would like to give an award to. The following 5 are the blogs that I find myself on the most.


The Big Ruski


Verseode



In His Glorious Name



Guitar Jockey



For the Lord of lords


Your “official instructions” follow:

To the recipients of the award...
1. Pick five blogs you consider deserving of this award, whether for creativity, design, interesting material, or contributions to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Name each nominee and link to his/her blog.
3. Show the award and include the name (and link to his/her blog) of whoever presented you with this award.
4. Be sure to link to the Arte y Pico blog,so everyone knows the origin of this award.
5. Post these rules.

Congratulations to you all !!! Now go and spread the Love!!

Peace,
Rev.T

1 comment:

Alexander said...

Thank you very much!