Thursday, September 18, 2008

Tag you are it

Gi from u can hope 2 tagged me, and as a result I get to tag 8 people. Pretty cool idea! If we all stick with it, eventualy we all should be tagged.

Here is how it works.

The Rules:
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

So here we go.

8 random facts about me

I have:

2 daughters

Been married for 15 years

more pets that people in my family. Horses, dogs hamsters, what can I say, we are animal people.

have no use for professional sports, yeah I know….just never got in to it.

would rather be outdoors than in.

Drove / fired a tank (M60A3) for a little while in my life.

worked as a DJ.

free climbed 1500 ft with no harness.

I tag the following people:



The Big Ruski


Verseode



In His Glorious Name



Guitar Jockey



For the Lord of lords



Toni at tmrlfiles

Seed Thoughts

the writing on the wall

Have fun and get out there and tag!

Peace,
Rev. Thetford

No comments: